- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Balanced acceleration
- Quiet and comfortable operator station
The Gator™ XUV590M Crossover Series Utility Vehicle is powered by a 586-cc (35.8-cu in.), inline twin-cylinder, electronic fuel-injected (EFI) gasoline engine. The engine is electronically controlled through an engine control unit (ECU) to ensure optimal engine performance.
Power steering for excellent handling characteristics and low steering effort
The Gator™ XUV590M Utility Vehicles are equipped with rack and pinion steering
with power steering. These automotive-type systems exhibit excellent handling characteristics, as well as responsive steering and low steering effort.
The engineering team, in collaboration with engineering firms that consult with Formula 1®, NASCAR®, and INDYCAR® teams, built a capable suspension system for class-leading operator comfort no matter what the terrain.
- Operator-centric design provides class-leading ergonomics and comfortable seats
- Easy entry/exit and pass through for operator and passenger
- Optimal seating position provides more legroom
- Automotive-like ergonomics
- Excellent comfort while driving
- Best-in-class sealed storage volume of 34 L (9 gal.) with a large in-dash glove box and under hood storage. An additional 34 L (9 gal.) of under-seat storage is available on the S4 models.
- Hinged hood rotates open without tools for access to storage
- Side-by-side seating provides ample room for one operator and one passenger
- Seats tilt forward for ease of service and to keep dry during outdoor storage
- Two cup holders are located within reach of the operator's station
- Standard 12-V direct current (VDC) outlet is conveniently located on the instrument panel
- Seven predrilled dash switch locations with snap out caps for various electrical accessories
- Occupant protective structure (OPS) with three-point seat belts and passenger side grab handle located on front post
- Start in gear or neutral position for quick starting. The service brake must be engaged to start.